Leather pouch bundled with some Xperia X10’s

by X10 on March 23, 2010

in Accessories, News

Xperia X10If there’s one thing I wished mobile phone companies would include when you a buy a new phone is a case/pouch of some kind. After all phones don’t come cheap. It looks like Sony Ericsson is doing the right thing and including a free leather pouch, video stand and screen protector within the Xperia X10 retail box, well at least in Taiwan.

It’s unknown exactly what will be included inside European retail packaging, but finger’s crossed that SE are being just as generous. Either way, not too long to find out now. Check out some pictures after the cut showing the contents of a Taiwanese Xperia X10 courtesy of ePrice.

Xperia X10

Xperia X10

Xperia X10

Xperia X10

Xperia X10

Xperia X10

Xperia X10

Xperia X10

Xperia X10

1 saltorio March 23, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Based on the fact that they have a sticker on the outside of the box advertising the screen protector, case and stand, I’d say this won’t be something that’ll be seen on all release models. At worst I highly doubt we’ll see that (or the MW600 bluetooth headphones with FM reciever which have been included with some review models for that matter) here in North America, where we tend to get shafted on such accessories.

2 Com2uS March 23, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Taiwanese??what is THIS?

3 HAZ March 23, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Hi,

My P1i, my X1i, and my sisters Satio had the same pouch with it. So, SE is use to put these things in.

4 KerryJ March 25, 2010 at 8:37 AM

When oh when is it coming to Australia??? : (

5 Miguel Távora March 25, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Hoping to see this pack in Portugal!!!

6 L March 29, 2010 at 9:39 AM

X10i that sold in Malaysia got all these accessories?

7 HELLDOWN May 2, 2010 at 12:26 AM

WELL I GET THIS PACK IMPORTED FROM…TAIWAN??? LOL FINE I’M IN MX AND YEP THE LEATHER POUCH IS A LITTLE NICE THING

8 cat May 16, 2010 at 4:37 AM

Bought my X10i in the Philippines. Yep, all these accessories bundled in. The screen guard isn’t that high quality (peels off easily–we have hot weather here running up to 37C), and the video stand scratches the phone’s shiny back cover (got the white one).

9 ojpd May 23, 2010 at 3:49 AM

Also got the leather pouch, screen protector plus an extra one and a stand with my white X10i from the Philippines.

HOWEVER Unlike cat’s phone my X10 is still perfect as the day I bought it even if I use the stand all the time. The screen guard is also intact and as invisible as the day it was bought.

@cat

I’m a little curious. How in the world did your X10 get all scratched up while using the stand?? And why is the SE attached screen protector peeling off of your unit??? Some people over at XDA DEV are even having a hard time taking theirs off of their phones because of how well SE attached it to their phones.

10 rjmcinnis May 27, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Also got mine in PI. No problem from the stand here. The corner of the screen guard caught on my holster, so it folded up. But the rest of it is just fine.

11 Michaeltah May 31, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Uhhmm mine only came with the phone, headset batteries and a couple of manual things i had to buy the pouch separately 🙁

12 Ryle June 23, 2010 at 5:54 PM

got mine in Singapore but I’m using it in the Philippines.

got all the accesories mentioned above as well…

any issues you’ve encountered lately? I can;t seem to get into my FB account using WIFI… AM not sure if it has something to do with the country’s WIFI thingy…

Peace!

13 burhan khan September 28, 2010 at 10:18 PM

i did not get this protector and leather pouch with my xperia x10 …
whats is the problem

14 lbgaerlan October 30, 2010 at 3:33 AM

got mine in hong kong, i didn’t get the pouch and the stand…

15 pawpaw February 8, 2011 at 3:40 AM

i got mine bought here in the philippines. all accessories are included. how in the world that the video stand scratch your phone when the inner material of it is made of rubber? do rubber nowadays scratch plastics// LOL and even the XDA dev havind hard time peeling off the plastic… LOL i wonder? do your phone an original one??? wahahahahhaa